Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Michael Sean Winters dreams of the day he can knit by the guillotines.

He's having a grim Fourth of July. 

“Normally, when I get into a debate with a conservative friend and we are at an impasse, with no hope for resolution, I try to ease the tension with levity, and say, "Well, when the revolution comes, I will put in a good word for you and your family." To my friends in the Republican political and legal establishment who have not stood up to Trump: When the revolution comes, you are on your own, and I will be clamoring not for mercy but for a seat next to the guillotine, where I can do my knitting."


As luck would have it, the snowflakes don't own guns. The only tools they have in their closet for a murdering tyranny is 'medical' marijuana and hats shaped like their genitalia.

2 comments:

Digging It.